Right until you create a project, your working area page is going to be empty. As soon as you create a survey, it will appear on the list.
3. In your Profile Settings you can change the profile picture or your name.
4. After creating projects, all of them will be displayed in the List of projects when you click on the Projects tab on the Panel. Each project has a name - a badge Published/Draft/Completed (if the survey is stopped), as well as Edit and Statistics buttons. Clicking on the Project itself will take you to its published page. It is in this form that it is available to respondents.
1. Press the button +New Project on the top right corner of the List of projects page.
2. In the pop-up window choose Project type. In the demo version you can only choose the Survey.
3.Press Next and type in Project name
6.Press Create on the bottom of the window.
YAY! YOU CREATED A PROJECT
4. If you are done editing the project - press Save and return to all projects or publish the project by pressing Publish. You can always come back to Editing.
In order to vote for other ideas, log in via e-mail or other suggested methods and press «like» button right next to the idea.